- Last Updated on:   Jan 23rd, 2020
- Posted by: QB Support Team
- Category: Enterprise Errors
QuickBooks is the most trustworthy and useful accounting software for all types of business proprietors. QuickBooks serves its customers with the best of its services. It provides a great platform in bookkeeping and maintaining all the business accounts to all kinds of business proprietors. QuickBooks always comes with new features and different versions. It is a great tool for all types of business enterprises either it is small, medium-sized or large.
When QuickBooks users install the software, sometimes you may face issues in the installation process. In this article, we will examine the common installation errors in QuickBooks. This article tells about all the errors occur during the installation process and also the perfect solutions to resolve those errors. We will learn all the solutions one by one later in this article.
QuickBooks Desktop Installation Errors
The QuickBooks installation errors are those errors that are commonly faced when you open QuickBooks after installation or sometimes when you install the software. QuickBooks Installation Errors are from the category due to which the software couldn’t be installed due to certain reasons. The basic reason found behind is when there is some important Microsoft component is missing or there is a problem in the functioning of the software. Some of the common installation errors in QuickBooks are given below:
|Error Code 1603||QuickBooks Error 1935||Error 1904|
|QuickBooks Error 1402||Errors related to damaged Microsoft .NET Framework.||Errors relating to damaged MSXML and C++|
|Problems in opening QuickBooks Desktop||QuickBooks has Stopped Working or Unrecoverable errors||QuickBooks error code 1303|
|Installation Error Code 1935||QuickBooks Install Error 2908||Install Error 1321|
|QuickBooks Error 1601 and 1642||QB Error 1722||Install Error 1618|
These are the common errors that are found when you install the software. But, we will provide you the easy solutions to fix these errors.
Best solutions for QuickBooks Installation Errors
Given below are some easy methods that will surely help in fixing the errors.
Solution 1- Install and use the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool
- First of all, download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool and save it on your Windows desktop.
- Remember to close all the open programs.
- Double-click on ‘QuickBooksDesktopInstallDiagnosticTool.exe‘ to open the tool.
- After that hit a click on ‘Yes‘ option to agree to the given license agreement.
- Choose ‘Proceed‘ to start the scan. This can take a few minutes.
- Once the scan process has finished, restart your computer system.
- Now, after running QBInstall, if you need to re-register or re-activate QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks will indicate you.
QuickBooks install diagnostic tool will automatically detect the problem and resolve all the installation problem in few minutes.
Update windows to prevent installation errors:
- Review the “how to manually update” sections of this Microsoft article to update your version of Windows
- Restart your computer once the update is finished.
- Download and Install QuickBooks desktop again.
Solution 2- Download Windows Updates
- Firstly, Move to the ‘Start‘ menu.
- After that type ‘Windows Update‘ in the search box and hit ‘enter‘.
- All the available updates will come on your screen. Install them if any.
- Restart your computer after the process finishes.
- Then, install the QuickBooks software again.
Read Also: How to Use QuickBooks Enterprise Features?
Solution 3- Install QuickBooks in ‘Selective Startup’
This mode enables you to start Windows with only selected items running on your computer system.
- Firstly Press ‘Windows+R‘ keys to open the ‘Run‘ command.
- Type ‘MSConfig.’ and click ‘OK‘ button.
- Select ‘Selective startup‘ and ‘Load system services’ in the general tab.
- In the Services tab, select ‘Hide all Microsoft Services‘ option.
- Then, choose to disable all.
- Now, unmark the ‘Hide all Microsoft Services‘ checkbox.
- Check the list of services and Mark the Windows Installer checkbox and select ‘OK‘ button.
- On the System Configuration window, choose ‘Restart‘.
See Also: How to Fix QuickBooks error 6010?
The steps and solutions given above will surely fix all the QuickBooks Installation Errors. You can easily identify the errors by going through the causes given in the article. This post also includes the method to fix the issues in the installation process and also during the working on the software. We hope that users will easily manage to follow the steps to remove the issues.
With this, we are ending up this article with a faith that you will display trust in QuickBooks and will follow the steps given in this post. For any other query or doubt, contact to our QuickBooks enterprise support team at +1-866-707-7925. We assure you the best services and solutions for your doubts.