- May 22, 2019
- Posted by: QB Support Team
- Category: Enterprise Errors
Here Is What You Can Do When Signing Into QuickBooks Online on Google Chrome Fails
QuickBooks Online is a top-rated web based accounting software. The software enables users to create and send invoices, manage expenses, and prepare for taxes. If you are a QuickBooks user, you will know that errors and glitches may appear at any time. In this blog post, we are going to discuss QuickBooks online (QBO) login problems with chrome. There are multiple reasons behind the occurrences of this issue. In order to resolve these login errors you may take help from our QuickBooks online support team by dialing toll-free +1-866-707-7925
Most of the times you face you are Not able to login in QuickBooks Online (QBO) due to the security enhancements set by Intuit. To resolve this issue your account needs to be updated to a new Intuit account with enhanced security.
When you face login issue in your chrome browser you may see the following error message on your desktop screen:
[WebPage cannot be found, Error 404: File Not Found, OR [QBO is currently unavailable, please try again later]?
QuickBooks login issue on Chrome
Google Chrome is a popular web browser and appropriate for the accounting software. Sometimes, issues may appear while attempting to login to QuickBooks online in Chrome. The login issues may be of different types.
- Your computer screen displays a “loading” message on your web browser but nothing loads up.
- An error message “the services are not available” may appear on your screen.
- The sign-in screen and screen to choose my company may show up in a loop.
Basic Steps to fix QuickBooks Online Chrome login issues
Check out the following easy troubleshooting steps to fix QuickBooks online Google Chrome login issues:
Method 1: Use Chrome Browser in Incognito window
If you face login issue with Chrome, you can try logging to QuickBooks in incognito mode in Chrome. When you use Chrome in incognito mode, you can browse the internet without being recorded and your online activities don’t show in history either. Also, using QuickBooks Online on Chrome in incognito mode is as simple as using it in normal mode.
Here is how you can use Chrome in Incognito or private mode:
- Once a Google Chrome window is up on your screen, click on “Customize and Control Google Chrome” (three dots at the top right-hand corner) and select New incognito window, which is the third option.
- You can also use short cut keys – “Ctrl+Shift+N“.
- When chrome opens in “Incognito mode” You will be able to see “Incognito” on the top right-hand corner.
Method 2: Clear history and cache
If the issue persists even after using QuickBooks Online in incognito mode, you can try this step. The login issue may also be caused by old history or cache as they may slow down the performance of Google Chrome when you try to open QuickBooks accounting software. Clearing history or cache can help you fix the login issue.
- Click on “Customize and Control” Google Chrome icon on top right and select “Settings“.
- Select the “History tab” on the left and click on the “Clear browsing data” button.
- When you click on “Clear browsing history“, several boxes will appear on the screen.
- Choose the appropriate box and clear everything, including cookies, cached images and files and other site and plug-in data.
Method 3: Create the additional Chrome User
You can also get rid of the login issue by creating the additional chrome user to use QuickBooks Online. Here is how you can create an additional chrome use:
- Open Chrome web browser and select the “Settings tab” on the left.
- Find “Users” section at the bottom of the page.
- Click the “Add new userbox“.
- Select an icon, type a name, leave the create a desktop shortcut and click on the “Create” button.
- The “New user” icon will appear on the top left corner of your web browser. Click on it if you want to switch between different users.
Method 4: Use a different web browser
If you still face an issue in logging to QuickBooks Online in Google Chrome, try using a different browser. See if you have Internet Explorer or Firefox. You can also download them from the internet for free.
We hope that this blog post helps you to login to QuickBooks on Google Chrome. Not being able to login to QuickBooks Online on Chrome can be frustrating and delay your work. You may also check the web browser’s setting if the issue occurs while logging to QuickBooks.
However, In case nothing works, you can dial 1-866-707-7925 and speak to our QuickBooks enterprise support experts. We boast cutting edge tools and experienced experts and ensure that any issue that you might be facing is explained and fixed.
You may also like: