System Requirements You Should Meet to Make the Most of QuickBooks 2019 & Enterprise Solution for Windows
One of the most basic factors that determine the efficiency of any software is the system requirements of the device in which you are planning to run that software. Thus, it is for the best that you do your homework regarding System Requirements beforehand. This will help you to make sure that you are not going to face any sort of lag or random crashes when you run the software on the desktop.
QuickBooks is one of the most popular accounting software on windows. The reason behind this is that it handles multi-channel usage perfectly. That too while maintaining a great workflow in between users. As Intuit has recently launched QuickBooks Desktop 2019, there are a lot of new features that have been added in the software. So, to make sure that your computer can run it properly, we have prepared this article which will cover all the factors regarding the System Requirements for Enterprise Solution & QuickBooks 2019 for Windows.
What are the newly added features in QuickBooks Desktop 2019?
As we mentioned earlier, there are a plethora of features that are being added to QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions and QuickBooks Desktop 2019. So, here is a list of many of the major features included in the software that you will get with the latest version of QuickBooks Desktop:
- “Write checks” features will allow the user to create a bill payment
- History tracker for Invoice
- Data file Condensation feature
- Permissions for sensitive payroll
- Vacation and Sick Pay Tracker
- Process-Sales order worksheet including Pick, Pack and Ship sections
- Inventory items included to inventory reports totals
- History Tracker for Employed Pay adjustments
- Fast Upgrade
- Credit transfer of the same customer between jobs
- New Inventory process and purchases order worksheet.
While we have included some of the key features in this article, if you want to understand each and every feature that is included in this update, you can visit the official website of QuickBooks.
System Requirements for QuickBooks Premier / Pro 2019 and Enterprise 19.0
Following are the details regarding the system requirements for QuickBooks Desktop 2019 and its various variants:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1
- MS Windows Server 2011
- Windows Server 2013 R2
- Windows Server 2016 v
- MS Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (For 64-bit edition)
- Windows 8.1 latest version (available on all the editions of Windows 8.1)
- Windows 10 (all editions of 64-bit)
- For ‘Windows’ Versions: Windows 7 SP1 (Professional and Enterprise only), Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2011, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016
- For ‘Linux’ Versions: Red Hat Enterprise 7, Fedora 27, OpenSUSE 42.3 for QBES Database Server
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer – 32-bit only.
Hardware and Operating System Requirements (For Client and Server)
- Processor: Minimum 2.4 GHz
- RAM: Minimum 4 GB and Maximum 8 GB
- ‘RAM’ requirements for Server as per the number of Users:
- 1 to 5 users: 8 GB RAM
- 6 to 10 users: 12 GB RAM
- 11 to 15 users: 16GB RAM
- 16 to 20 users: 20+ GB RAM
- Minimum: 2.5 GB Disk Space
- Maximum: 5 GB Disk Space
- Microsoft .NET 4.6 Runtime comes with QuickBooks CD as an Additional software
- For big .QBW data file, it is recommended to use an SSD for swift action and quick performance.
Windows (as per the Software version)
- The Canadian Version software of windows is perfect for using Canadian QB
- The US Version software of Windows is perfect for using US QB Software
- Regional setting available for US and Canadian users with keyboard hotkeys
- Administrator rights are essential to host ‘Multi-user’ access for the server computer.
- 4X DVD-ROM drive’ is required to run the compact disk.
- Can be used on a Two-monitor setup for swift and efficient accessibility
- Screen Resolution is recommended to 1280 x 1024 pixels or higher.
These are all the aspects of System requirements that you, as a user, need to have information about. In case you have any question or doubt, you can reach our 24×7 QuickBooks enterprise support team by dialing at +1-866-707-7925. We boast certified QuickBooks experts to provide you with the best of the suggestions and solutions.
You might also like